Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tunnel Book Tah-Dah!

 It's finished!  What do you think?  It's like a little walk in a springtime park, I hope.  I had so much fun making use of a wide array of fabrics, ribbons, threads, paper, paint, wire, beads and clay!  Below are some detail shots:

 I wasn't sure how to cut out such a small child on a swing, but I was able to pull it off!  At the last minute, I was inspired to paint a little castle in the background.
 This cheery little polymer clay robin greets you at the gate, as do the daisies on the other side, below.  (Their centers were originally pink, so I just dabbed on a little yellow paint!).
All in all, a fun and successful venture.  I'll take it along to my FANE meeting tonight (very carefully!) and send a couple of photos off to CPS magazine.  Then I can get started on the next thing, due in about a month!

2 comments:

Norma Schlager said...

It is fabulous! I'm so glad that I got to see it in person last night.

Vivien Zepf said...

WOW! I'm so sorry I missed seeing it for real!